If you’re having registration issues, please see below for a step-by-step process on how to sign in to get your user name, password and how to change either. Please note where to find your user name (highlighted in red)
Forget User Name/Password?
- Please click here to access our registration site.
- Click on Forgot Password, enter your email address. If the address is in our system, a link will be sent to your email to reset your password.
- When you “click here” to reset your password, it takes you to a secure webpage that shows your Username at the top (in purple).
- Copy Username and put in new password (password must have at least one non-alphanumeric character).
- Once you reset your password, CLOSE out your web browser window and open a new one on our registration site. Please copy your Username and use it to log in (along with the new password). You can change your Username once you log in.
How to change user name, password or just update information.
- Once you log into your account, click on My Account (located on top toolbar).
- Change Username (CANNOT BE AN EMAIL ADDRESS) and save.
- Update any other information you’d like and save.
- Click on Change Password (located on top toolbar)
- Change password and save.